Invest in tomorrow’s leaders
Your gift allows us to make our multi-faceted music and youth development programs accessible to all, regardless of economic background. You make it possible for us to provide countless opportunities and change lives.
Check: Please make your check payable to "Boston City Singers" and mail your donation today to: Boston City Singers, 17 Waldeck Street, Dorchester, MA 02124
Please select one of the following options:
What your donation can do
- $3,650 underwrites the cost for a Tour Choir member to attend the 3-week 2019 Global Voices Tour to the Czech Republic, Croatia, and Bosnia-Herzegovina where music influences so many aspects of life.
- $1,350 underwrites the cost of a Cambridge or Dorchester Cantare member of limited means to embark on a Global Voices Tour to Puerto Rico in May 2019.
- $520 provides tuition for a member of Dorchester’s Training Chorus.
- $220 supports the cost of sheet music for programs especially designed for children age 4 – 2nd grade
- $100 supports consultant fees for an inspirational workshop leader.
- $50 pays for transportation to attend a collaborative performance.
- $25 supports Harmony’s transportation cost to a local performance.
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can double! Request a Matching Gift Form from your Human Resources department, complete and mail it to:
Boston City Singers
17 Waldeck Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
“Music to me is an escape from my past experiences growing up. I realized really quick that there is no more time to wallow and sit back so I decided to do something about it. I went to my mom and we found Boston City Singers. The music brought through this program opened my eyes beyond the streets of Dorchester, it’s been my safe haven ever since. For that I am grateful.”— Caleo