Boston City Singers depends upon the generous support of those like you who share our vision. Please may your donation today! Your tax-deductible gift allows us to make our multi-faceted music and youth development programs accessible to all, regardless of economic background. You make it possible for us to provide countless opportunities and change lives.
Donate by Check:
Please make your check payable to "Boston City Singers" and mail your donation today to:
Boston City Singers, 17 Waldeck Street, Dorchester, MA 02124
What your donation can do
- $4,000 Underwrites the cost for a Tour Choir member to attend the 3-week 2019 International Performance and Immersion Tour to a remarkable location somewhere in the world where music influences many aspects of life. Stay tuned to find out where!
- $1,000 Purchases music for Cantare Choir for the season.
- $520 Provides tuition for the Dorchester Training Chorus.
- $220 Supports the cost of recorders for the Dorchester and Jamaica Plain Training Choruses.
- $100 Supports consultant fees for an inspirational workshop leader.
- $50 Pays for transportation to attend a collaborative performance.
- $25 Supports the cost of one piece of sheet music for a chorus.
Boston City Singers is an independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, non-sectarian organization. It is funded by grants, foundations, corporate and individual donations.
To learn more about what Boston City Singers programs provide, call
(617) 825 0674 or email us at email@example.com
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can double! Request a Matching Gift Form from your Human Resources department, complete and mail it to: Boston City Singers
17 Waldeck Street
Dorchester, MA 02124