Boston City Singers depends upon the generous support of those like you who share our vision. Please send your contribution today! Your tax-deductible gift supports youth living in Boston's at-risk neighborhoods though Boston City Singer’s unique cultural and youth development programs.
What your donation can do
- $4,000 Underwrites the cost for a Tour Choir member to attend the 2017 Tour to South Africa.
- $1,000 Purchases music for Cantare Choir for the season.
- $520 Provides tuition for the Dorchester Training Chorus.
- $220 Supports the cost of recorders for the Dorchester and Jamaica Plain Training Choruses.
- $100 Supports consultant fees for an inspirational workshop leader.
- $50 Pays for transportation to attend a collaborative performance.
- $25 Supports the cost of one piece of sheet music for a chorus.
Boston City Singers is an independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, non-sectarian organization. It is funded by grants, foundations, corporate and individual donations. Only 15% of the Boston City Singers' annual budget is met through tuition.
To learn more about what Boston City Singers programs provide, call
(617) 825 0674 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can double! Request a Matching Gift Form from your Human Resources department, complete and mail it to: Boston City Singers
17 Waldeck Street
Dorchester, MA 02124