Boston City Singers depends upon the generous support of those like you who share our vision. Please send your contribution today! Your tax-deductible gift supports youth living in Boston's at-risk neighborhoods though Boston City Singer’s unique cultural and youth development programs.
What your donation can do
- $4,000 Underwrites the cost for a Tour Choir member to attend the 3-week 2019 International Performance and Immersion Tour to a remarkable location somewhere in the world where music influences many aspects of life. Stay tuned to find out where!
- $1,000 Purchases music for Cantare Choir for the season.
- $520 Provides tuition for the Dorchester Training Chorus.
- $220 Supports the cost of recorders for the Dorchester and Jamaica Plain Training Choruses.
- $100 Supports consultant fees for an inspirational workshop leader.
- $50 Pays for transportation to attend a collaborative performance.
- $25 Supports the cost of one piece of sheet music for a chorus.
Boston City Singers is an independent, 501(c)(3) not-for-profit, non-sectarian organization. It is funded by grants, foundations, corporate and individual donations.
To learn more about what Boston City Singers programs provide, call
(617) 825 0674 or email us at email@example.com
Does your employer offer a matching gift program? If so, your gift can double! Request a Matching Gift Form from your Human Resources department, complete and mail it to: Boston City Singers
17 Waldeck Street
Dorchester, MA 02124